League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Trustee; Township of Colerain Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Keith N. Corman
- Occupation: Bailiff # Domestic relations court
- Neighborhood: Colerain Twp.
- Education: Attended classes at Miami University & University of Cincinnati
- 6 year incumbent
- 14 years plus serving as courtroom bailiff for Judge Ronald Panioto
- Member Ohio Historic Record Preservation Board 1997-2002
- Co-chair; Compass Sub-committee for economic development
Joseph R. Wolterman
- Providing state of the art police, fire and EMS protection
- Establishing a well-planned community to provide a better place to live
- Strengthening Colerain's economic base to ease the public's tax burden
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Colerain Township
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.