(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Apartment Management
- 23-year resident of Colerain Township
- Parishioner, St. John the Baptist on Dry Ridge Road
- Active member of the Colerain Community Association
- Proud alumna of McAuley High School
- BA, College of Mount St. Joseph
- Serving on Northwest High School Construction Technology Program Advisory Board
- Minutes and resolutions will be on the township website (http://www.coleraintwp.org) within 48 hours of approval
- Township meeting notices, minutes, and resolutions will be available at area libraries. Library administration has approved this.
- I will provide quarterly updates on the township's financial condition via the Community Press. The Northwest Press has agreed to provide space.
- Occupation: Clerk
- Clerk of Colerain Township for the past 15 1/2 years.
- Attended North College Hill High School. Received GED from the College of the Desert in 29 Palms, CA.
- Attended Cincinnati State College
- Hospice of Cincinnati volunteer
- 26 1/2 year resident of Colerain Township
- To maintain, or improve the current level of service to the township.
- To implement cost-saving procedures that minimize cost and man hours.
- Remain an active participant in the daily procedures of the office.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Colerain Township