(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Todd S. Levy
Deborah M. Allsop
- Occupation: Managing Partner of Global Cloud Internet Software Company
- Wyoming Resident for 11 years, Wife Stacy. Children Benjamin (6th WMS), Rosie (5th WMS)
- School volunteer since 1997
- 2003 Strategic Planning, 2003 Tech Committee, 2002 Levy Campaign Chair
- Chaired/Member CAC, 1998 Facilities Levy
- Education: B.S. Marketing OSU
- Former employment: Cincinnati/Chicago Ad Agencies, P&G
Sara McAuley Kraner
- Wyoming Resident for 15 years
- Married to James, and son, Jacob attends WMS
- Education: MCP from University of Cincinnati
- Elected to Wyoming Board of Education in 1995, and current Vice President
- Serves on Wyoming Before and After School Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee, Delegate Assembly of OSBA
- Occupation: Registered nurse and stay-at-home mom the past eight years
- Grew up in Wyoming and graduated from WHS in 1983
- Married to Stan, mother of Andrew (11 years), Peter (10 years) and Kathryn (7 years)
- Moved back to Wyoming for school and community and have been active volunteer for both.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates Forum October 22 at 7:30 pm at the Wyoming
- North Central Unit of the League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Collected Candidate Information.
The question posed to Council Candidates was:
What long-range non-traditional methods for school funding would you suggest? The answers were posted under the First Position Paper.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Wyoming City School District