League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Board Member; Winton Woods School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John A. Pennycuff
- Occupation: Teacher
- Neighborhood: Forest Park
- Education: B.S. Education
- During my first term, I shared in the hiring of a new superintendent and the implementation of a community-wide strategy plan to better identify and a
- . I am a public educator by profession and the parent of school-aged children.
- Continue to work in the implementation of our strategic plan
- Promoting greater parental involvement in our schools
- Raising the level of expectation for involved in the education of students
- Occupation: Senior Chemist
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry
- Worked in Industry for 28 years
- Diversity Team member
- School Board Advisory Counsil member
- Parent of two Winton Woods Schools graduates
- Improve academic achievement of all students, regardless of their background.
- Secure a disciplined environment where education can be accomplished.
- Involve parents and community in the education of our children.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Winton Woods School District
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.