(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeffrey Paul Biddle
- Occupation: Pharmacist-Owner, Village Pharmacy,Harrison,OH
- Board of Education member,Southwest School District,2000-present
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Univ. of Cincinnati,1980
- Former member for 8 years,Harrison City Council
- Named "Friend of Education" by Southwest School District,1999
Carroll E. Roberts
- Improvement of student proficiency scores
- Higher district graduation rate
- Planning for future district population growth
- Occupation: School Superintendent
- 38 yearsof successful experience in education
- BA - Georgetown College
- MA - Ohio University
- Ed.D., M.Ed. -University of Cincinnati
- Ohio School Leadership Institute Graduate
- Blue Ribbon Site Visitor - U.S. Department of Education
- Safety of students and staff
- Meeting the educational needs of all students
- Conservative spending
- Occupation: Real Estate Manager
- Past PTA President
- 1994 Southwest SD Friend of Education Award
- 1995 PTA Friend of Children Award
- 1995 Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Community Service Award
- High School PTA Parent Representative
- My son graduated from Harrison HS 2001, and my daughter is a junior at Harrison HS.
- To have a 5 year plan in place for the future of our growing district
- To provide tools of technology to our students as well as our teachers
- Expand our Business Partner Program in the district.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Southwest Local School District