League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Board Member; Saint Bernard-Elmwood Place School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda Keith Radtke
- Occupation: Executive Director & Regional Coordinator for HSTW
- Neighborhood: St. Bernard
- Education: M.Ed. in Education Administration, B.S. in Education (HS Math & Business) -
- A lifetime resident of St. Bernard and Elmwood Place
- I have been a student, a teacher, parent and 12-year board member in this district
- I work with schools throughout Southwest Ohio to maximize student achievement
- Increased student achievement as evidenced by student performance on standardized tests
- Expansion of quality before and after school programs through grant funding.
- Maintenance of quality staff and facilities with no new taxes.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Saint Bernard-Elmwood Place School District
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.