(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gary A. Bryson
- Occupation: Attorney
- B.A., University of Cincinnati
- J.D., Chase College of Law
- Vice President, Union Central Life
- Current Vice President of Princeton Board of Education
Sandra J. Leach
- Increase student achievement
- sound fiscal management
- Implement facilities plan with community input
- Occupation: Purchasing/Contracting Agent
- BA in Business Administration, Accting. Major
- Lifelong Resident of District
- Children in PJHS and Springdale Elementary
- Passionate about the District
- Bring Fresh perspective to the Board
Tawana Lynn Keels
- Improve District Rating from Continuous Improvement to Excellent
- Ensure our tax dollars our spent wisely with successful implementation of the new building plan.
- Improve communications between the board and the communities.
- Occupation: General Manager, Career Innovations
- Serving Second Term on Princeton Board of Education, Past President and Vice President of the Princeton Board of Education.
- B.S. Indiana University, Majors: Public Finance, Personnel/Labor Relations, Policy & Administration
- 2004 President, Ohio School Boards Association, 2003 President-elect, Ohio School Boards Association, Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
- Princeton Graduate Class '78, Princeton Parent - Two children currently enrolled in Princeton Schools, High School and RELIS, Parent Volunteer .
- Recipient, Award for Outstanding Achievement in Education, Princeton Dream Keeper Award for "Going the Extra Mile".
- 10 Years Experience with IBM Corporation, Executive Recruiter
- Improving Student Achievement in the classroom, continuing to improve the curriculum, providing a solid educational foundation for Princeton students
- Successful construction of 8 new or renovated elementary schools with community input, on time, within budget.
- Provide accountability in district spending, monitor district budget and legislation, including unfunded mandates, that affect tax payer dollars.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Princeton City School District