(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rick H. Stewart
Suzanne Loesch Lekson
- Occupation: PHYSICIAN/ SOLO PRACTICE PEDIATRICIAN AND INTERNIST
- NORTHWEST DISTRICT LIFELONG RESIDENT
- COLERAIN 1982 VALEDICTORIAN
- B.S. BIOLOGY, UNIV. OF CINCINNATI, 1985, MAGNA CUM LAUDE
- M.D., U. OF CINCINNATI, 1989
- PEDIATRICS AND INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCIES, INDIANA UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS, COMPLETED 1993
- MARRIED, MOTHER OF 4, ACTIVE ON PTA BOARD, CHURCH, CIVIC, ATHLETIC, AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Evelyn K. Frischmann
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND TEST RESULTS
- ENSURE THE EFFICIENT USE OF EVERY EDUCATION DOLLAR
- RESTORE COMMUNITY VALUES, ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
- Occupation: Research Chemist, CDC/NIOSH
- Neighborhood: Dry Ridge/Colerain Township
- Education: Ph.D. Chemistry; M.S. Chemistry; B.S. Biology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry , San Jose State University, San Jose, CA (1988-1991)
- Author of over 100 scientific & technical publications
- Father of two girls in Northwest Local School System
- Son of two high school teachers.
- Challenge students to perform beyond what they thought capable of.
- Enable teachers to teach (vs. baby-sit) and give them administrative back-up
- Re-establish discipline to eliminate distractions and encourage learning.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Northwest Local School District