(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marie C. (Caroselli) Huenefeld
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Oh io University, Bachelor of Science in Journalism
- Mariemont School Board - 4 terms
- Board of Trustees, Stepping Stones Center
- Board of Trustees, Inclusion Network
- Cincinnati Enquirer Women of the Year - 1999
- Secretary, Board of Trustees of Convalescent Hospital for Children
- Educational excellence
- Financial responsibility
- Communication enhancement
- Occupation: President + Architects Plus
- Neighborhood: Terrace Park
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture, Kent State University
- Eight years experience on the school board.
Ken R. White
- Make certain that the current levy passes this November
- With community input, plot the future direction for our school system
- Continue to search for and retain the best qualified staff
- Occupation: New Business Development
- BS Chemistry NC State Univ
- BS Biology NC State Univ
- Director, Minco Corp 1994 to 9196
- Real Estate, Financial Background
- 20 years of Sales & Marketing Experience
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Neighborhood Schools
- Plan for rehab/replacement of Elementary Schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Mariemont City School District