League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Member of Governing Board; Hamilton County Education Service Center Voter Information
4 Year Term.
|This district is comprised of the six Local School Districts
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barbara A. Parry
- Occupation: Retired
- MS (Chem), BA University of Chicago
- Acct. Cert. NKU
- Gov. Bd. Hamilton County Educational Service Center 1989 - present
- Great Oaks Inst. of Tech. and Career Development Board 1989 - present
- Finneytown Local Bd. of Ed. 1978 -1989
- Family & Children First Council Executive Committee since formation
Marilee G. Broscheid
- Prepare for changes in Educational Svc. Centers required by state legislation.
- Serve increased needs of client schools as they adjust to law changes
- Provide input to legislators in Columbus and Washington as laws affecting schools we serve are discussed
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.