(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard C. Payne, II
- Occupation: First Vice President, Gradison McDonald Financial Group
- Neighborhood: Finneytown
- Education: BA Indiana University, MBA University of Michigan
- I have been involved in the district's CIP Team since inception
- have served as president of the Finneytown Foundation for the past 10 years
- experience includes working with our faculty, administrators and community to help our students.
- Provide leadership
- Enhance Communication
- Upgrade Accountability
- Occupation: Chemical Engineer
- Member of Finneytown School Board beginning 11/02
- Married, with 2 children attending Finneytown Schools
- 13 year resident of the Finneytown School District
- 17 year employee of Procter & Gamble
- Boy Scout leader, Troop 857, Northminster Presbyterian Church
- Long time member of the Finneytown Civic Association
- Develop and communicate long-term plans and specific, measurable goals.
- Work to improve Finneytown's results on the State Report Card.
- Continue to carefully manage the financial resources of the Finneytown School District.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Finneytown Local School District