(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Procter & Gamble Marketing
- President and Manager of Noble Properties Inc.
- University of Cincinnati BS & BBA 1977
- U C Graduate study in Broadcasting and Communication
- Anderson High School 1972
- 24 years in Customer Marketing with Procter & Gamble
- Trustee -Anderson Hills Christian Church
- IMPROVE THE BOARD WORK PROCESS TO MAKE THE BOARD MORE EFFICIENT
- LONG TERM FINANCIAL PLANNING
- MAINTAN THE EXCELLENCE - SUPPORT TEACHERS & USE MORE VOLUNTEERS
- Occupation: Retired Teacher.
- Neighborhood: Anderson Township
- Education: M. Ed. Xavier University. AB Smith College
- I have 26 years total teaching experience, 18 years at Anderson High School
- I have lived in Forest Hills School District for 39 years and have 6 children who were educated in Forest Hills Schools
- For four years I have been a conservative voice on the board
- Maintain challenging curriculum for all students.
- Respect our national and local traditions.
- Be fiscally conservative.
- Occupation: Business Development Executive, Kendle International Inc.
- BS Therapeutic Recreation -- Georgia Southern College
- Parent of FHSD students (Rich, 2002;Mike, 2005); married, Jeri (currently pursuing EdD in Counselor Education and Supervision)
- Turpin Athletic Booster President (4 years)
- St. Timothy's Episcopal Church member
Kevin P. O'Brien
- Foster a cohesive Board environment which can enable the Board to work together with each other and the Superintendent to focus on educational issues
- Focus on District education and technology issues to maintain/improve our "excellent" rating
- Allocate current resources with a focus on quality of education while continuing to explore alternate funding sources
- Occupation: Vice President - Investments, Robert W Baird & Co., Inc.
- Graduate of Anderson High School (1974)
- BBA Finance, University of Cincinnati
- Trustee, Every Parent's Library, a comprehensive video learning series for parents
- Chair, Board of Advisors, College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati
- Ohio School Boards Association Training Seminar
Gary W. Seibert
- I'll work hard to provide a "Cost Effective, High Quality Education" for our students
- A high quality education includes academics, athletics, arts & music
- I'll work hard to maintain the district's "Excellent" rating
- Occupation: I am disabled with Parkinsons Diesease
- I served on the board that selected and hired Dr. John Patzwald.
- As a 50 year resident of the district, an empty nester living on a fixed income I feel that I can share the thoughts of all the people in our commun
- I have served on the FHBOE for two previous terms. (1990-!997)
Ron W Rosselot
- Reduce and eliminate split votes by the board. Develope a board that works as a team.
- Be prepared to do more with less income in the coming years because of reduced state support..
- The Board of Education needs to give more support to the superintendent.
- Occupation: Business Owner
- B.S. Political Science from Xavier University
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chairman Emeritus, Life Success Seminars
- Maintain our school district's excellent standards
- Provide financial and business ownership experience
- Give back to the community I lived in for 40 years
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Top Priority and Use of facilities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Forest Hills Local School District