League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton, Butler County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
President of Council; City of Sharonville Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kevin M. Hardman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Broadcast Journalism & Political Science degrees from Syracuse University
- 1989 Graduate of Princeton High School
- Appointed President of Council, December 2002
- Council Member, Ward One: January 2000 - December 2002
- Member & Chairperson of Sharonville Board of Zoning Appeals
- Encouraging economic development of the City of Sharonville
- Providing for the safety and security needs of the residents and businesses of Sharonville
- Tending to the city's budget in a fiscally responsible and conservative manner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Sharonville
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.