League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Clerk/Treasurer; City of Silverton Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary F. Shea
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Paralegal/Legal Secretary
- Neighborhood: City of Silverton
- Education: University of Cincinnati, A & S College
- 30+ years legal experience in real estate transactions and closings.
- 30+ years bookkeeping and accounting experience, including rental properties and all payroll and income taxes.
- Currently serve as Chair of Silverton Civil Service Commission and also as Clerk of Session of my church.
- Work for continued development of business corridor.
- Implementing city's capital improvement plan for street repairs, city building updates, etc.
- Continued service and co-operation with all of our diverse citizens.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Silverton
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.