League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Clerk/Finance Director; City of Springdale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Edward F. "Ed" Knox
- Occupation: Retired
- Elected Clerk of Council/Finance Director in 1995
- and reelected in 1999. I retired from the USAF
- and, later, from General Electric. I serve as the
- Treasurer of the Northern Cincinnati Convention
- and Visitors Bureau and am a member of the
- Board of Trustees of OKI.
- Continue to maintain the excellent financial position of the City
- Update the City's Tax Code
- Make necessary changes to the City Charter
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Springdale
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.