League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Springdale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: H.S. Teacher Princeton - Math (retired)
- Neighborhood: Springdale
- Education: BSE University of Florida; MED Univ. of Cincinnati
- Mrs. Squires and I have been a resident of this community since 1963.
- I currently am a member of City Council and have a seat on the Board of Zoning Appeals
- I am a member of the local Lion's club (president) and serve with the Springdale Youth Boosters.
- Continue the support for the growth and economic development of Springdale
- Maintain a sense of fiscal responsibility
- Restore programs that were necessary to postpone because of decreased revenues.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Springdale
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.