League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
President of Council; City of Saint Bernard Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jonathan L. Stuchell
- Occupation: Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- Former Manager/Director, The Imwalle Memorial Funeral Home
- Funeral Director/Embalmer at T.P. White and Sons Funeral Home
- Secretary of the Greater Cincinnati Funeral Service Association
- President of the Kiwanis Club of St. Bernard (3 yrs.) Recognized as a Distinguished President in 2002 by Kiwanis International
- A better line of communication between council and the residents of St. Bernard.
- Having the residents more involved with the decisions that council makes.
- Professional leadership for St. Bernard.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.