League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Saint Bernard; Ward 4 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gregory J. "Greg" (Wigs) Zix
- Occupation: Facility Manager
- 4 Terms at Council at Large
- Currently Civil Service Commissioner
- Lifelong resident of St. Bernard
- Resided in 4th. Ward for 40 years
- Employed Jones Lang Lasalle (Retired P&G)
- Married; Kathy (Kemen) children Julie, Kevin & Steve
Beth A. Luken
- Strengthen laws to keep residential and commercial owners from allowing their property to deteriote and insistence on compliance in a reasonable time.
- Improvement of city owned landscape.
- Institute new incentives to attract and keep businesses in the 4th. ward
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.