League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 4, 2003 Election
President of Council; City of Reading Voter Information
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carol Bullock Carpenter
- Occupation: Retired
- Neighborhood: Reading
- Education: 12th + Raymond Walters Night Classes
- Council at large + 5 yrs. City of Reading
- Reading Board of Education + 7 yrs. Served both as President & Vice President - Initiated City/School Committee
- Community Action Committee member
- City "Blue Ribbon Committee"
Albert C. Elmlinger, Jr.
- Financial challenge + living within our means + economic development.
- Top quality Police, Fire, Service & Recreation Dept.
- Council working together with the administration
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Reading
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:09 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.