(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert P. Bemmes
James F. Pfennig
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired
- Neighborhood: City of Reading
- Education: 12 years plus some college
- 14 yrs city council, being on all committees at time plus chairman
- Manager of large supermarkets, responsible for human resources, payroll, accounting, supplies, stock and customer relation
- Been in business 22 years as owner and responsible for all operations.
James L. Perdue, Jr.
- Fiscal responsibility
- Maintaining and improving police, fire, service and recreational facilities
- Serving needs of citizens
- Occupation: Business & Team Leader/Manager
- Neighborhood: Reading
- Education: MBA, Xavier University
- Working at General Electric 29 years, 24 years in management.
- Reading Board of Education: active member with 13 years.
- President, Vice President, finance chairperson, legislative liaison.
- Ohio School Board Association Southwest Regional Executive Committee
- Promote a strategic business plan to guide the city
- Bring in new business to Reading
- Promote Teamwork, Trust and Communications
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Top Priority, Planning, and Recycling.
News and Analysis
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Reading