(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Otto Oswald Lee
- Occupation: Registered Patent Attorney
- Sunnyvale Planning Commissioner (Chair 2000-01)
- Lt. Commander, U.S. Naval Reserve
- Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom/Noble Eagle
- Leadership Sunnyvale graduate 2000
- UC Berkeley College of Engineering graduate
- UC Hastings College of Law graduate
James C. Fussell
- Provide proven leadership and consensus building for our city
- Revitalize our Downtown and Keep Sunnyvale Great!
- Promote responsible government and a balanced budget
- Occupation: Businessperson
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Sunnyvale Law-Enforcement Sub-Element Committee Member
- Basic Police Academy Graduate, California Peace Officers' Standards of Training
- Outstanding Leadership Award, 1999
- Third Generation Sunnyvale Resident
- Parent and Homeowner
- Economic Recovery
- Public Safety
- Downtown Revitalization
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- The Sunnyvale Sun
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Thursday, Oct. 16, 7-9:30 p.m., Sunnyvale City Hall Council Chamber, 456 W. Olive Ave., Sunnyvale. Sponsored by League of Women Voters.
- Wednesday, Oct. 8, 6:45-9 p.m., Lakewood Park building, (7:30-9:00 city council candidates), sponsored by Lakewood Village Neighborhood Ass'n & League of Women Voters.
- Thursday, Sep. 25, 7-8:30 p.m., Community Building at Las Palmas Park, 850 Russell Dr., Sunnyvale. Sponsored by Vision New America, Inc. and OCA-Silicon Valley.