League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Mayor; City of Gilroy Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 13 10:03am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)
(36 Writein Votes 0.68%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessowner/Councilman
- Gilroy resident for 39 years
- Married with three children
- Currently completing a 4-year term as city council
- Economic Development Corporation Board Member
- Downtown Merchants Assocation Board Member
- Bonfante Gardens Board Member
Guadalupe "Lupe" Arellano
- City Budget/Economic Prosperity
- Public Safety
- Downtown Revitalization
Mary S. Hohenbrink
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Occupation: Systems Engineering Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:07 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.