- Occupation: Union Stage Worker
- Moved with family to Marinwood, 1959. Gradutate of Redwood High School 1969
- Attended Santa Monica College, Majored in Broadcasting
- On-air experience with numerous radio stations including San Rafael's KTIM: worked as a newscaster, sportscaster, and morning drive personality
- Joined Local 727, International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees, 1995 (later merged into Local 80)
- Joined Local 16, San Francisco, 2000. Have resided in Terra Linda from this time on.
- Campaigned for Marin County candidate in victorious effort.