League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Director; Carmel Area Wastewater District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 19 3:06pm|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Computer Programmer
- 30 years experience in water/wastewater industry
- BS in Business, MS in Operations Research, MBA
- Speaker at National Water Conferences, University Instructor, Author
- Volunteer at Carmel Foundation, Carmel Heritage, City of Carmel
- Responsible for Web sites for Tor House & Carmel's Indoor Forest Theatre
Charlotte F. Townsend
- Use my knowledge and experience to help CAWD operate effectively
- Draw on my experience as a businessman to help control costs and keep fees reasonable
- Continue expanding the use of reclaimed water
- Occupation: Retired Occupational Nurse
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:06 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.