(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Ph.D., Environmental Studies, UCSC
- M.A., Urban Planning, UCLA
- B.A., Political Science/Geography, UCLA
- Pacific Grove City Councilmember, 2 years
- Pacific Grove Planning Commission, 2 years
- The District's 1st priority needs to be to get a water supply project..
- Water should be for people and the environment -- not just to make up for the State Board order.
- There should be flexibility in using the water allocation that the Cities already have--without profiteering.
- Occupation: Journalist/Filmmaker
- Award Winning Journalist & Filmmaker
- Certified Community Mediator
- Public information Officer- International Humanitarian Organizations
- Local Television Producer
- Keep your water bills at the lowest possible rate and prohibit water profiteering.
- Protect your right to vote on water supply projects and require Cal Am to provide us with lawfully obtained water.
- Protect and restore the Carmel river and develop a viable drought-proof water supply project.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 12:30 p.m.
150 Mar Vista Drive-Monterey
This forum is sponsored and moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Monterey Peninsula.
If you'd like lunch at noon, click here: http://www.mbay.net/~lwvmp/calendar_lunch.html
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.