(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Public Agency Attorney
- Mediator and Negotiator
- Former Newspaper Reporter
- Hiker and Backpacker
- Opposed to the Dam
- Support Public's Right to Vote on Water Projects
- Support Public's Right to Vote for Water Board Directors
- I believe protecting the Carmel River watershed is critical.
- We need an environmentally-acceptable drought-proof water supply project that the voters can approve
- We must prevent water profiteering and conserve water.
- Occupation: Small Businessman/Architect
- B.Fine Arts, Rice University, 1979
- B. Arch., Rice University, 1981
- California Registered Architect
- Member, Amercian Institute of Architects
- Member, Construction Specifications Inst.
- President, Water for Us
- Support Managed Growth per General Plans
- Support the Coastal Water Project
- Maintain Environmental Balance
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 12:30 p.m.
150 Mar Vista Drive-Monterey
This forum is sponsored and moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Monterey Peninsula.
If you'd like lunch at noon, click here: http://www.mbay.net/~lwvmp/calendar_lunch.html
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.