League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Mayor; City of Hawthorne Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry M. Guidi
- Occupation: Mayor of Hawthorne
- Occupation: Executive Director
- Hawthorne High School Graduate
- Stanford University Graduate
- Notre Dame Law School Graduate
- Hawthorne Chamber of Commerce, President
- South Bay Association of Chambers of Commerce Military Taskforce, Member
- Spreading well thought out development throughout the major corridors of our City with community input
- Bringing high quality jobs to our City for our residents
- Promoting the improvement of our high schools and the educational achievement of our children
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Hawthorne
News and Analysis
- Candidate Forum
- Thur Oct 23, 7-9:45pm
Dana School Cafeteria,
Aviation at 135th, Hawthorne
Hawthorne Municipal Candidates, 7-9pm;
Centinela Valley School Board Candidates, 9:10-9:45pm
Sponsors: LWV Beach Cities; Hollyglen Homeowners Association
Info: Linda Mack, 310/545-4738
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.