(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven M. Sturgeon
- Occupation: William S. Hart Union High School Governin
- Director, Los Angeles County School Trustees
- Director, SCV Child & Family Center
- Delegate, California School Board Association
- Trustee, Sulphur Springs Union Elementary 94-99
- La Mesa Jr High Site Council
- Sec/Treasurer SCV Trustees Association
M. Teresa Todd
Philip C. "Phil" Ellis, Jr.
- Advocate for Community Input on District Goals
- Supports Teacher and Staff Development
- Focus on proper use of Taxpayer monies
- Occupation: School Board Member
- J.D. Golden Gate University
- MBA University of Southern California
- BA Occidental College
Joseph V. "Joe" Messina
- Continue agresive building program to build desperatelyneeded new schools and rennovate older schools
- Continue improving already high test scores
- Continue to enhance curriculum offerings
- Occupation: Technology Consultant
- SCV Youth Project, Board Member
- SCV Chamber Education Foundation, Board Member
- Saugus High School, PAC President
- Hart District Advisory Council Member, Served 2 years
- Teacher Tribute Committee, Education Foundation, 3 years
- Tapa Tuesdays Chairman, Education Foundation
- Improved communications to parents and community
- Fiscal accountability clearly communicated to community
- Integrity and honesty in all dealings
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- William S. Hart Union High School District
News and Analysis
Los Angeles Daily News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.