(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David L. Tomblin
Dora M. De La Rosa
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- B.A., History, UC Berkeley
- J.D., Boalt Hall Law School, UC Berkeley
- PVP PTA Council Co-President
- Peninsula Education Foundation Trustee
- Palos Verdes Peninsula High School PTSA Co-President
- Measures P and K Campaign Committee Co-Chair
Bradley L. Bartz
- Focus on academic excellence and curricular needs for all students
- Provide strong fiscal management
- Ensure that cuts necessitated by state fiscal crisis are kept out of the classroom
- Occupation: Business Owner/Parent
- BA Business Administration Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- President ABC Solar Incorporated
- Chairman Palos Verdes Special Education Foundation
- President Palos Verdes Parents Coalition
- AYSO Soccer Coach
- PTA Participant
- LOCATE AND REALIZE new resources for the school district
- INCREASE financial health of district without raising taxes
- PROVIDE direct, open representation for all residents of the district.
- Occupation: Architect/Businessman
- Bachelor of Environmental Design In Architecture
- Appointed to Los Angeles County Landmarks and Records Commission by Deane Dana, reappointed by Don Knabe
- Elected Chair, Los Angeles County Landmarks and Records Commission 1997-current
- Former two term Elected Member of Los Angeles County Republican Central Committee
- Former high school teacher in Fine Arts Career Education
- Active member and volunteer - PTA
- Negotiate equity legislation for Eastview area students of Los Angeles Unified School District currently attending PVUSD schools
- Develop long range Plan for student population growth with out sacrifice of programs
- Develop K-8 Parent participation opportunity for Cornerstone
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- PVP Unified School District
News and Analysis
- Candidates Forum
- October 16, 7pm
Palos Verdes Central Library Community Room
Sponsors: League of Women Voters and PVP PTA Council
Info: Linda Herman <email@example.com>
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.