(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tom W. Lackey
- Occupation: Highway Patrol Sergeant
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education
- Former Special Education School Teacher
- Parent of two adopted children
- A son in the District (Ana Verde Plaza)
- Incumbent of four years on the board
- Grew up in the High Desert
Robert "Bo" Bynum
Dolores (Ortiz) Dominguez
- Support for underperforming schools
- Maintain safe learning environment for students
- Improve district-wide morale by supporting all facets of the District
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Principal/Coordinator - St. Hilary School of Religion
- Bilingual/Bicultural Certificated Teacher
- Recipient of Pious the Tenth Award Confraternity of Christian Doctrine 1976
- Teacher of the Year - Yucca Elementary School 1993-1994 Palmdale, Ca
- Los Angeles County Bilingual Directors Association Teacher of the Year Award - 2001
Terri Elaine Cope Goff
- I will strive towards assuring that all children in Palmdale will receive the best education that we can provide by evaluating budget priorities.
- Alleviate overcrowding and ensure that all schools maintain a clean, safe environment for our children.
- Be available to parents, teachers and the community, listening to and acting upon their concerns.
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- Credentialed educator
- Masters of Education
- Parent of special needs child
- Former student of Palmdale School District
- Former teacher in Palmdale School District
Rebeca "Becky" Brown
- Prioritze children by lowering class sizes
- Restore confidence by promoting teamwork and trust between parents, administration and teachers.
- Restore competence by hiring and retaining highly qualified credentialed teachers
- Occupation: Social Worker
- United States Army Veteran
- Masters of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Parent of a child attending the Palmdale School District
- Member of the Palmdale School District Board Oversite Committee
- PTA Member
- #1 "Our Childrens Education", to include adequate books for the children and supplies in the classroom and maintain credentialed teachers
- One Universal Language, and bring up test scores, reducing class sizes
- Cut the Fat, starting at the top, and safe schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Palmdale Elementary School District
News and Analysis
Los Angeles Daily News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Antelope Valley Press