League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (26/26)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Leonard Anthony Shryock
Pauline L. Deal
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Native of Norwalk - La Mirada Resident since 1981
- Attended public schools in the Norwalk-La Mirada School District from K - 12
- 18 years of volunteer community service
- Past President - 33rd District Council of PTAs
Richard Anthony Le Gaspi
Angelo Gandalf Maldonado
- Quality Education for Each and Every Student
- Protect the Classroom from Budget Cuts
- Sensible and Ethical Use of Funds
- Occupation: Crime Analyst
- Master course work Political Science
- BA in Political Science
- AS in Accountancy
- Graduate of La Mirada High School
- Graduate of La Pluma Elementry
- Attended Waite Elementry
- Class Size Reduction
- Facility Renovation
- Reduction in School Violence
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District
News and Analysis
Long Beach Press Telegram
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.