League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; El Rancho Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (14/14)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Raul P. Salcido
- Occupation: Retired School Principal
- Degrees: A.A., B.A., M.A. Teaching and Administration
- Board Member: Regional Occupational Program ROP
- Lifetime Member PTA / PTSA
- BALANCED DISTRICT BUDGET WITHOUT LAYOFFS OR PROGRAM CUTS
- IMPROVED STATE TEST SCORES
- IMPLEMENTED CLASS SIZE REDUCTION
Manuela "Nellie" Aguilar
- SUPPORTS SCHOOL BONDS: "Finish the Job" Measure "A"
- Maintain a Balanced District Budget, Without Program Cuts
- Keeping Our Schools Safe and Drug Free - Our Students Deserve the Best
- Fiscal integrity
- Parent empowerment
- Accessibility of public information
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- El Rancho Unified School District
News and Analysis
- Candidates Forum
- October 23, 7 to 8:15 PM
Pico Park auditorium
9520 Beverly Blvd, Pico Rivera
Sponsored by: Whittier League of Women Voters
Whittier Daily News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.