League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; Charter Oak Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (11/11)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Brian R. Akers
- Occupation: Governing Board Member Charter Oak Unified
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph M. "Joe" Probst
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Charter Oak Unified
- Professor of Speech Communication, Performing and Communication Arts Division, Pasadena City College
- Director of the Los Angeles County School Trustees Association (LACSTA)
- Received the Masters of Governance from the California School Boards Association (CSBA)
- Past member of the Los Angeles County Grand Jury
- Past PTA board member and Chair of School Site Council
- Past Speech Consultant to the Tournament of Roses, Queen and Court
Anthony R. Portillo
Stephen M. Cervantes
- Provide the very best education to the students of the Charter Oak Unified School District
- Attract and retain outstanding certificated and classified employees
- Complete the modernization of the physical plant in an economical manner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Charter Oak Unified School District http://www.cousd.k12.ca.us
News and Analysis
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.