League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; Castaic Union Elementary School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (8/8)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven S. Sansone
David A. Huffaker
- Occupation: Estates, Probate/ Construction Attorney
- Past President Live Oak Site Council
- Past Treasurer Val Verde Civic Association
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor
- Past Leader - Local Congregation
- Former AYSO coach; current Assistant Referee
- PTA / PTSA member
Teresa M. Elkholy
- Continue On in Excellence
- Provide Excellent Facilites To Meet Increased Growth
- Continue to Budget Wisely
- Occupation: Bookkeeper
- Castaic Middle School PTSA President
- Castaic Elem PTA Past-Treasurer
- Have served on multiple Castaic School District committees
- Mother of two young boys
- Continue the high standards of Castaic School District
- Ensure a safe and healthy campus environment for our children
- Help Castaic schools prepare for continued growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Castaic Union Elementary School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.