League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; Bassett Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 24 1:43pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (5/5)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Rosaura Jimenez Alvarado
Frank T. Morales
Maria Elena (Ramirez) Pico
- Occupation: Educator/Counselor
- Occupation: Parent/Finance Manager
- Graduated from Bassett High/Honors
- 2 yrs computer classes at MSAC
- California Notary Public since 1/90
Brenda J. Johnson
Vern K. Wallery
Lizet I. Angulo
- Advocate and implement programs that fulfill students needs enabling them to achieve much higher scores.
- Manage our financial resources wisely.
- Work with other Board Members to stop academic failure.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Bassett Unified School District
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.