(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: District Director/Educator
- Founding President, South LA Martin Luther King, Jr. Little League
Deron E. Williams
- Push the LAPD to implement community-based policing
- Provide the Inspector General with a full-time staff and subpoena powers
- Fully restore and expand the Senior Lead Officer program
- Occupation: Councilmember's Chief Deputy
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Video of the Candidates from Channel 35 (Real Player format)|
- Martin Ludlow (4.6mb)
- Deron E. Williams (4.3mb)
- Map of Council District 10
- Campaign Fundraising Data from the L.A. City Ethics Commission
- P.I.C.O. NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL
Candidates Political Forum: Wednesday, May 14th, 2003; 7-8:30pm; Parish Hall, Holy Spirit Church (Pico Bl at Dunsmuir Av).
- This candidates' forum will be moderated by the League of Women Voters of Los Angeles. For further information, contact Alma Stent at 323-939-9889.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Registered voters in this district may choose to vote EARLY using touchscreen equipment during the period from May 5 to May 16. Touchscreens will be located at City Hall and in 15 Public Libraries.
- For detailed information including an on-line demonstration in flash format, see the website of the L.A. City Clerk Office - Election Division or phone 888/873-1000 (toll free)
- 'Live' Touchscreen demonstrations are also available:
- May 5; 10a-2p; Panorama Mall, 8401 Van Nuys Bl, Panorama City
- May 6; 11a-3p; L.A. Southwest College, 1600 W. Imperial Hwy, L.A. 90047
- May 7; 10a-2p; L.A. Harbor College, 1111 Figueroa Pl, Wilmington
- May 7; 11a-3p; Von?s Market, 9860 National Bl, L.A. 90034
- May 8; 10a-2p; L.A. Harbor College, 1111 Figueroa Pl, Wilmington
- May 8; 11a-3p; L.A. Trade-Tech College, 400 W. Washington Bl, L.A 90015
- May 10; 11a-2:30p; Korean Sr Citizens Assn of SFV, 18531 Gresham St, Northridge
- May 15; 10a-2:30p; The 28th Annual Greater East .LA. Sr Citizens Festival, Obregon Park, 4021 East 1st St, L.A. 90063