(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Council Member
- Mayor of Manhattan Beach, 2002
- City Council Member, Manhattan Beach, 1999 - Present
- California Superior Court Judge, 1991 - 1997 (presently presiding part-time in Children's Court)
- Library Commissioner, Manhattan Beach 1993 - 1999
- Assistant United States Attorney 1977 - 1991
- Maintain the City's sound financial health
- Complete construction of Public Safety Facility and Metlox while minimizing negative impacts on parking and traffic
- Maximize cooperation between our residents, elected leaders, our school district, and businesses
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Bachelor Science - Information Technology & Quantitative Analysis - University of Arkansas
- New Media/Internet Technologies - University of Southern California
- Manhattan Beach Planning Commissioner - 1999 - current. Chairman 2002-2003
- Manhattan Beach Commissioner since 1996
- Former Wall Street Consultant
- Manhattan Beach Business Owner - Computer Systems Sales Repair Consulting
Tracy Dillenberg Lewis
- Construction of new police / fire safety facility.
- Aggressively address our neighborhood traffic management issues.
- Preserve our low profile and safe way of life for all our families.
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Manhattan Beach Cultural Arts Commissioner
- Leadership Manhattan Beach. Director & graduate
- Commercial Photography Business Owner, 15 years
- Commercial Construction Development Coordinator
Jo Ann Rodda
- BUDGET - prioritizing projects, scrutinizing expenditures & researching revenue enhancements
- DEVELOPMENT - contain development & address traffic with concrete ideas
- COMMUNICATION - increase public awareness & involvement by improving methods of communicaton between the City and our residents
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- B.S. in math-College of Willam & Mary '63
- Probably 1st independent computer consultant in Los Angeles
- Previous owner of C-21 Bay Area in Manhattan Beach And Redondo Beach
- 110th agent of 90,000 C-21 agents in 1985
- Ran for State Senate in the 90's on a platform of legal reform
- Financial soundness
- Keeping the community informed & community bonding
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Manhattan Beach