League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Paramount Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Coucil Assistant & Political Consultant
- Paramount Public Safety Commissioner
- Member, Paramount Women's Club
- Member, National Council of Negro Women
- Member, Martin Luther King Democratic Club
- Congressional and Los Angeles County Certificates of Recognition
- State Senate and Assembly Certificates of Recognition
Manuel E. Guillen
- Rapid response to citizens' concerns.
- Improve Sheriff's Deputies response times.
- Establish multicultural and senior citizens advisory councils.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Retired City Water Department
Deborah "LeBlanc" LeBlanc
- Continued Leadership of dramatic, positive changes to our city
- Work toward keeping taxes down, and public safety high priority
- Fight to protect local funding from State and Federal cutbacks.
- Occupation: University Professor/Businesswoman
- Doctorate in Public Administration (1986) ULV
- M.S., Management/Org Behavior (l986) ULV
- Masters of Public Administration (1981) USC
- Masters of Human Services (1999) NU
- B.A. in PLS/PA (1978) Cal Poly Pomona
- 20 years of proven leadership in education
Diane J. Martinez
- We must work to improve the overall quality of life of all residents of the City of Paramount.
- We must repair/restore/build underdeveloped areas of the City of Paramount.
- Primary focus for the City of Paramount: Public Safety, Economy, and Educational partnerships for our youth.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Paramount
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 10, 2003 18:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.