League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Covina Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Business Manager
- 25 years in Printing Industry
- 10 years Financial Print Manager
- First time candidate for Public office
- 20 year Covina resident
- Committed advocate of a team effort
- Fiscal responsibility ensuring efficient city service operation
- Cohesive council working as a team towards common goals
- Incremental city-wide improvements before large scale projects
- Occupation: Professional Project Manager
- Attended University of Rochester, Pre-Medical
- 23 Years Commercial Construction Professional
- 1999 Women At Work - Woman of the Year
- Member Covina Chamber of Commerce
- Member Covina Historical Society
Michael De La Torre
- Teamwork - Less Politics with a Business Focus
- Leadership to Revitalize The Downtown Economic Engine
- Maintain & improve Public Safety, Youth and Senior Programs
Thomas F. Palmeri
- Occupation: Governmental Affairs Manager
- Occupation: Member of the City Council
- Certified Public Accountant
- Mt. SAC Business School Instructor
- M.S. Systems Management, University of Southern California
- B.S. Business Administration (Major Accounting, Minor Economics), University of Nevada-Reno
- Public Safety - Police, Fire, Paramedic Services
- Community and Family Values
- Fiscal Accountability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Covina
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 10, 2003 18:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.