League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Pasadena; District 2 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Communications Director
- Board Member, Gold Line Construction Authority
- Chair, Finance Committee
- Member, Ecenomic Development and Technology Committee
- Chair, Project D.A.Y. (Diversion Activities for Youth) Policy Board
- Founding Director, Bungalow Heaven Neighborhood Association
- PTA, AYSO soccer, scouting volunteer
- Continued reform of Pasadena Unified School District
- Complete Gold Line to Claremont
- Promote responsible growth and job development while protecting neighborhoods and quality of life for Pasadena and District 2
- Occupation: United States Marine
- Graduate of the United States Navy Force Protection Officer School
- Honor Graduate of the United States Marine Corps Staff Academy
- Establish an Office of Emergency Services for our city.
- Improve all areas of the Public School system
- Keep all residents of District 2 and Pasadena better informed of issues concerning them and our city.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Pasadena - Election Information
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 10, 2003 18:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.