League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of La Habra Heights Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for ?)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Councilmember
Virginia "Ginger" Skinner
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Engineer
Linda M. (Eaton) Smith
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner
- Occupation: Business Manager/Mom
- Regional Credit Manager
- Business Owner
- A.A. Degree in Accounting and Business Management
- Site Council, El Portal School (Budget)
- The Society of Distinguished American High School Students
- Presidents Honor Roll in College
- Safety and well being of our residents.
- A balanced General Plan to guide and protect us.
- Manage our revenue wisely.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of La Habra Heights
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 10, 2003 18:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.