League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 4, 2003 Election
Council Member; City of Beverly Hills Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney, City Commissioner
- b.h. planning commissioner & chairman
- b.h. traffic & parking commissioner & chairman
- co-chair livable streets committee
- enhance police presence in residential neighborhoods
- create community center
- long term plan to reduce traffic & increase public safety
- Occupation: Businessman/Foundation President
- Occupation: Councilmember/City Planner
- Occupation: Aerospace Engineering Consultant
Philip F. Margo
- Occupation: President, Nonprofit Organization
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills voters will have the opportunity to vote using touchscreen equipment for this election. An on-line demonstration in flash format is available from the L.A. City Clerk Office - Election Division
News and Analysis
- February 19, 7:00-9:00
- City Hall Council Chambers
Sponsor: LWV Beverly Hills
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Beverly Hills Weekly
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 10, 2003 18:14 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.