(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Local Businessman/Legislator
- State Assemblyman 1996-2002
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from Harvard Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Loyola Marymount University
- Founder and Chief Financial Officer of BIMA Corporation
- Awarded Legislator of the Year (1999) from the California School Boards Association
- Active in St. Norbert's Parish in Orange
- Support non-airport use of El Toro.
- Support the continued pay down of debt left over from the 1995 bankruptcy.
- Relieve traffic gridlock through the 91 freeway corridor.
- Occupation: Police Supervisor/Businessman
- B.S. CSULB, College Teaching Credential
- Mayor and Council Member, Tustin 1990-2000
- Board of Directors, Foothill/Eastern TCA, O.C. Sanitation District, (Alternate) Orange County Fire Authority
- Supervisor, Irvine Police Specialized Investigations Bureau
- Former Part-time Staff Member Golden West College
- Police Officer of the Year, first year with Irvine Police Department
Douglas A. "Doug" Boeckler
- Use energy, passion and vision to reform the Board of Supervisors/County Government.
- Make certain the airport stays dead and offer solutions to transportation/gridlock problems. (Mag-lev, Tri-tunnel, etc.)
- Address health and safety issues with a common sense approach, as the only Mayor/Police Supervisor on the ballot.
- Occupation: Supervising Veterans Representative
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Cal State University Long Beach - Psychology Major
- Associate of Arts Degree from Santa Ana College - Accounting Major
- Associate of Arts Degree from Cypress Community College - Engineering
William A. "Bill" Wetzel
- If elected, I will strive to safeguard the interests of tax payers and oversee the judicious expenditure of their tax dollars. With my conservative ap
- My commitment to you is to promote my philosophy that tax dollars belong to the tax payers and not to government entities.
- I believe the office does not require a professional politician, but rather someone with my financial budget management background.
- Occupation: Assistant Professor
- A.S. Electronics Technology
- A.A. Liberal Arts
- Designated Subjects Teaching Credential
- Licensed Amateur Radio Operator
Robert Louis Douglas
- Healthcare & Education
- Law Enforcement
- Responsible Development
- Occupation: Reserve Deputy Sheriff
- 20 years as a postal worker
- U.S. Marine Corps, seven and a half years
- R.O.P Teaching credential
- A.A. Degree (RSC)
- B.S. Degree (CSLB)
- M.A. Criminal Justice, Chapman University
- I will ensure that accuracy and accountability are the responsibility of every department head.
- I will ensure proper staffing of the police and fire departments to protect our citizens
- I will ensure that the county is run in a businesslike manner and eliminate unreasonable expenditures that waste taxpayer's money.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|