(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Neighborhood Services Manager
- Director, San Francisco's Office of Neighborhood Services
- Board member, Crimestoppers
- Former Chief-of-Staff, Supervisor Susan Leal
- Former Legislative Aide, Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm
- Former Chief Legislative Assistant, Julian Dixon
- Award of Merit, San Francisco Council of District Merchants Associations
- HOMELESS POLICY: Reform the City's homeless policies and implement Care Not Cash
- CLEANER NEIGHBORHOODS: Improve the everyday urban environment, including cleaner streets and sidewalks and updated parks and playgrounds
- BETTER TRANSPORTATION: Fight cutbacks and keep MUNI on the right track.
- Occupation: Nonprofit Organization Consultant
- Past Vice-President, Building Inspection Commission
- Past Vice-Chair, Mayor and Board of Supervisors' Joint Task Force on the HIV Epidemic
- Co-Founder, California Alliance for Pride and Equality (CAPE)
- Past Public Policy Director, AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- Community Mediator and Trainer, Community Boards of San Francisco
- Past President, Board of Directors and Public Policy Director, Women's AIDS Network
- 1. While strengthening existing health education and prevention services, I'll work to develop an implementation plan for universal health care.
- 2. I'll pursue resources to implement the Continuum of Care Plan for mental health, substance abuse, and supportive/transitional housing programs.
- 3. I'll work to establish sensible budget priorities by urging controls like mission-based budgeting and the implementation of audit recommendations.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|