(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Charleta B. Tavares
- Occupation: Columbus City Councilwoman
- EDUCATION: Whittenberg, B.A.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Councilwoman Bradley is serving her third four-year term on the Columbus City Council.
- She is currently chairing the Utilities Committee, and has previously chaired and served on numerous others
- She is also the Senior Vice President, Public Funds Manager for the Huntington National Bank
- Occupation: Columbus City Councilwoman. Chair, Health, Housing and Human
- EDUCATION: Eastmoor High School and attended Spelman College, Atlanta Georgia and The Ohio State University.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: State Representative, Minority Whip. Chief,
- Children's Protection Section, Attorney General's Office. Associate Director, Public Children Services Association of Ohio.
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Education: Doctor Of Jurisprudence #Mississippi College School of Law Jackson Ms. 1990
- Political Science- Southern Methodist University Dallas, Tex 1969-72 (no degree)
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Mental Health Technician- United States Air Force (Honorably Discharged)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Report
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Cleveland Plain Dealer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Kid's Voting