League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 5, 2002 Election
State Representative; Ohio State General Assembly; District 32 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
|Responsibilities: To represent the people of the district and State of Ohio in dealing with matters not allocated to the federal government.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Catherine L. Barrett
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- Community/neighborhood: College Hill
- Education B.A. Business Administration
- I have four years experience as a State Representative.
- I've served 10 years in local government (City of Forest Park). I've held the office of Mayor, Vice Mayor and City Councilwoman.
- I am ranking member on Finance and Appropriations Sub-Committee on Agriculture & Development. I've served on Education and Finance for the past four y
Randy J. O'Hara
- Primary and Secondary Education funding/Higher Education funding
- Economic Development
- Health Care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Deputy Clerk Hamilton County Clerk of Courts
- Resident: Mt. Adams
- Education: Sycamore High School Attended University of Cincinnati
- I will represent the district by listening to the needs and concerns of the citizens of the district. This is a trait I learned while representing
- the 25,000 students at UC and as an advance representative for the Bush Administration.
- Prosecution of Drug Pushers
- End E-check
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Data Base
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Ohio House
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.