(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Director, Community Building Institut
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- In my first term, I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods # assisting homeownership initiatives in Price Hill and fighting an unwanted cement facility in Sayler Park.
- Strengthening Cincinnati's Westside neighborhoods
- Reigning in the state budget and holding the state fiscally accountable
- Passing meaningful prescription drug reform
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Career Transition Consultant
- Resident: North Bend, OH
- Education: University of Illinois, BA; UC, M. Ed.; Xavier U., MBA
- Currently on North Bend Village Council serving on Finance, Zoning/Planning and Law Ordinances Committees
- Served 7 years in higher education
- Served 17 plus years in private industry in professional services as a business administrator and human resources director.
- Renew Ohio economy by working with Ohio business and industry to become a leader in opportunity for skilled workers who are currently out of work.
- Solve the education problem -- work to make Ohio the state known for outstanding schools for all children.
- Decrease crime. It is appalling that a large of our nation's population is in prison or on probation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Data Base
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Ohio House