(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Representative, Partner, Taft, Stettinius & Hollister
- Residence: Green Township
- Education: Western Hills High School (1972), BA University of Cincinnati (1975) JD University of Cincinnati (1978)
- 2 years' legislative experience, 2 terms Green Township Trustee; 1 term Cincinnati and St. Antoninus School boards.
- Sponsored 5 bills passed through House, second highest of any freshman House member.
- 24 year practicing attorney. Lifelong westsider. Pro-life, pro-family, pro-taxpayer.
- Only House Member from Hamilton County whose bills passed House this session.
- Improving school funding while ending judicial oversight over how Ohio funds schools.
- Stimulating economic growth through regulatory reform and investment in the "new economy."
- Continuing work towards responsible concealed carry legislation that already passed in the House.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired businessman
- Resident: Green Township
- Education: Graduate Elder 1947 - Business Courses UC and XU
- Lifelong Resident of West Side, operated several businesses spaning 50 yrs.
- Cheviot Councilman for 3 terms. Leadership Roles in Cheviot Westwood Bus. Assn.
- 3 times President. Hamilton County Gasoline Dealers Assn. and Package Dealers Assn.
- Can rally people for good causes, I can help straiten out the State of Ohio.
- State Finances. Get them in order.
- Decent Schools. Clean up and get the politics out of school finances.
- Vote Down Any Attempt to take away our rights to sue for redress.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Data Base
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Ohio House