(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Senior Claims Specialist, Environmental Division
- Resident: Springdale
- Education: BA in Political Science, minor in History, Xavier University
- I believe that I possess the leadership skills, education and the experience in both the public and private sectors to appropriately address issues
- and challenges facing our region and state. We need to elect individuals who can provide leadership to bring about sustained economic growth,
- improve education, and restore quality healthcare to our communities.
Wayne E. Coates
- Economy - Promote the development and revitalization of business districts to restore jobs locally.
- Education - We must improve classroom performance and allow state monies to reach the classroom.
- Healthcare - Help business, health insurance, and medical communities keep quality healthcare in the region.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: full time legislator
- 18 year resident of Forest Park
- Education: attended Jefferson Community College
- Served 2 years as state representative, four years as Mayor, ten years on Forest Park City Council.
- Served 4 years as a trustee on the Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Government, 4 years Ohio Mayors Association and Ohio Municipal League.
- Protect our children from sex offenders
- Lower prescription drugs for seniors and the uninsured.
- Have government live within its means just like working families.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Data Base
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Ohio House