League of Women Voters of Ohio
all of Hamilton County, OH
November 5, 2002 Election
Judge; Court of Appeals; District 1 Voter Information
6 Year Term.
|Responsibilities: The Court of Appeals is essentially a Court of Review. It hears appeals from the Common Pleas, County, and Municipal Courts. Decisions are final except in cases involving Constitutional questions, cases of felony, cases in which it has original jurisdiction, and cases of public or great general interest.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lee H. Hildebrandt, Jr.
- Occupation: Judge
- Education: B.A. degree from the University of Cincinnati in 1969, and his J.D. degree from the University of Toledo in 1972.
- Referee in Domestic Relations Court until taking seat on Appellate Bench.
- Private practice until becoming Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor in 1978.
- He then served as a Referee in the Domestic Relations Court until taking his seat on the Appellate Bench.
- Currently on the Board of Trustees of ProKids of Cincinnati; President of the Lawyers' Club of Cincinnati.
- Chief Justice of the Courts of Appeals Judges Association.
- Maintain integrity in the judicial process.
- Ensuring prompt and even handed administration of justice.
- Demonstrating knowledge and common sense while maintaining an ultimate sense of fairness.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- How to Pick a Judge
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Ohio Judicial Conference
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.